Wednesday, March 25, 2009

fake personal info sign up Paid Surveys

I've been on the internet serching for ways to help increase my income ,I live in India Recently I came to know about paid survey programs which pay for giving your opinion. I've be flooded with ads for companies that pay you to do surveys

do you have to enter personal info or can you fake when sign up,Like say you put your real p.o. box address to get the cash, but you dont give your real name and other personal info,

The only think I fake is my phone number, because I don't want any calls. I always use real information otherwise, though. Most survey sites will quickly ban you if they find out you are using fake info, so I say it's best to use as much real info as you are comfortable with.

They can't do much with just your name and address, so I think it's pretty safe. The most you will get is a few extra pieces of junk mail. Big deal.It is better to use your real information. If you use a fake name and p.o box, how will you be able to cash in the cheque they send to you?

Also if they find out that you were providing them with false information, they might permanantly ban you. Not a good risk to take.

If you are afriad of identity theft, there are a few steps of precatutions to take. Never reveal you bank account numbers, you id number or social security numbers
Come up with a fake name and birthday that you can remember easily. Avoid names like Bob Smith or John Johnson, as everybody uses those fake names. You should fill in the same fake name and birth date each time

top paid surveys