Tuesday, March 24, 2009

join Pinecone Research referral banner

am a teen who is looking to make some money online. I heard about Pinecone Research and thought it was perfect for what I needed. Does anyone have a Pinecone Research referral Does anyone know any other ways to sign up or has anyone seen a banner lately They don't allow you to simply sign up. You have to see one of their banner ads somewhere and click on it.

Apparently that's their way of pre-screening their candidates ... the only people they want signing up with them are the type of people who will click on a banner ad

No, they don't accept signups for Pinecone Research on their website

I got accepted into a panel for new moms years ago when I received an invitation letter from them. They do direct marketing and buy lists of the demographics they want. In my case, it was new moms with children 0-12 months.

I have seen some banner ads that they've done in the past, though I haven't seen any recently

They also sometimes request their panelists to invite people they know to join their panels

They don't pay much (only $5) and I only got 1-3 surveys a month, but I participated not because of the pay but because I used to be a market researcher and always love to know about new things companies are testing.

Just have to open your eyes and surf the web to see if there are new Pinecone banner ads

top paid surveys