Saturday, September 5, 2009

Internet Love Scams From Nigerian Scammers

The Nigerian Scammers are everywhere, they are in chat rooms, on MySpace, almost every dating website online, Facebook, tagged.com, you name it. The way these con artists operate is under the guise of wanting a mature long term relationship, that they are just "looking for love". In truth though, all they are looking for your MONEY.


There is no free lunch in this world. If something looks too good to be true, most probably it is a scam or con job.

The bait is very enticing and most swallow it hook ,line and sinker. They are caught and only realized it when they have parted a substantial amount of money and received nothing in return .

Internet eMail Love Scams
From Africa

Did you get an email from a beautiful, young Affrican woman looking for a good man?

Did you answer her emails with a few short comments and she quickly fell in love with you?

Did she start to talk about her troubles and hint some money would make things better for her so she could perhaps come visit you?

If so, it is probably a scam where the person sending the email may not even be a woman, certainly not the beautiful one in the emails who could get a rich Affrican oil baron with her looks. Most probably the only goal is to extract money from you.
Never part with your hard earned money no matter what. Don’t be a fool.Do not listen to all those sob stories or get rich quick stories because they only want to steal your money.Do not be too trusting .

This woman fell in love with a British man over the internet and was cheated of Rm20K.

The man told her that he is sending an engagement ring, a gold wrist watch, a gold necklace for her and her mother, a camera handphone and some clothes, £10,000 (RM59,207), a laptop and a rose.All she needed to do was pay the courier service fee of RM16,379.29.

If he can afford to send all those gifts, won’t you be suspicious if he asked you to pay the courier fees?

Would it not raise your suspicions that it could be a scam ? It is like informing you have struck the first prize lottery for XXXX millions and you need to pay the tax to claim it.

There are even internet programs that are used to lure those lonely women to get their personal details and then steal their bank or credit card passwords.

Some of those women not only lose their money but also conned of their sex.

Typical Nigerian Scammer email

Hello Linda....

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that.. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you and you are mine. I would do anything, I love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding father and loving husband. I LOVE YOU!!....And I mean This is My first time to come online and date and you are the first woman i will meet since my wife has die

Thanks

James

In the internet age, it is better to be safe than sorry. Be wise and hold tightly to your money. Only fools will part with their money.

top paid surveys