Monday, September 14, 2009

online money bux scam site

Most people accustomed to Bux PTC, where they can earn few cents simply by clicking ads. But for those "old player" in Bux PTC, must also mindful with the fact that many Bux PTC sites turn out to be scam!
wonderful-mails.com
BuxyBux.com
Member of since March of 2009 & reached 1 dollar payout in May. They have not paid me or anybody.
WealthyPTR (wealthyPTR.com)
Six Figure Program - www.sixfigureprogram.com Ben Moskel and Dave Clabeaux Income Storm - www.incomestorm.net. Great Earnings - www.greatearnings.net
ez 1 up cash system ezwealthsolution.com
Western-Mails.com
onlinedatainstitute.com
Bluethunderptc.info (No forum)
Apinstant.com (webmaster No forum)
Morpheusptc.com (No ads, Scam 100%)
Buxjobs.com (Not paying)
Bux-instant.com (Low script, it`s for sale)
Mybigbux.com (Contain viruses)
Closet-clickers.com (No forum, stay away)
Green-cash.com (No forum, stay away)
visit4cash.net
Depacco.com
Depacco proven scam. They said that minimum payout for free member is 5000Euro. I reached 5050Euro, There is given that you don't have the minimum of payout out
Getrefmail.com
I am platinum member ,I have not been paid after requested payout
Infinitebux.com (Low script, not paying)
Filobux.com (Not paying)
Blastbux.com (Low script, no forum)
Firardaxman.com/bux/ (Low script)
Keepontruckinptc.info (No forum)
http://www.B-U-X.net
I have been waiting payment from B-U-X.net since 6th April and have found that Forum has been down for maintenance
www.hitnetworx.com/ Rip-off

Cashmails.org
I join this site on June and get a lot referral and earn for payout $20000 for free member on 9/6/2009 until now still didn't get my money.
Glitterbux.com (Low script)
USDcenter.com
I have joined this site on March 2009 and have upgraded to Gold on June 2009. Until now, I still haven't got even 1 cent from this scam site.


Clickstars.net (Scammy design)
BoonBux.com (If you want to read the forum, must register. It`s not normal. 1543 User Online??? This is just JavaScript!)
lollipopmails.com lollipop mails
Performancebux.com (Paying just 4-5 people on day. Instant or not? Instant for same, scam for others. Not respect the TOS, Help sections from forum was reseted, Sorry but this is the true. This PTC pay me from 5 times, but know... the owner said: Be patient!!!)
Myfunbux.info defective product, poor service.
http://www.cashmails.com/
I hit the payout amount and requested a payout. They took the earnings from my account but did not pay me.

top paid surveys