Tuesday, April 7, 2009

bzzagent scam review free samples

There are NO online jobs guaranteed to generate millions of income as advertised by most scam websites. Trust me. But I know a few online businesses that are legal and have provided me extra income
signing up to be a bzzagent,these guys use word of mouth marketing and do all the work for you,They invite you to campaigns. It is based on demographics, Do all of your surveys offered, and write good reports and you will get more campaigns

It is a really cool website where they send you free product samples to test out and then give your feedback and they forward that feedback to the company. All you have to do is write up a report about what you thought of the product and who you told about it. Definitely check it out so far I have gotten free samples of the new Listerine dissolving whitening strips and a free Luanne Rice book. I just joined bzz agent last week and today I got a campaign to "Spread Buzz Across the Pond"--they're launching BzzAgent in the UK, apparently.
sign up is free the website address http://www.bzzagent.com/
questionaires are short and the reporting is especially easy.I spend maybe 5 minutes a day at the most on Bzz, The samples are always good. As are the coupons.

top paid surveys