Monday, April 6, 2009

Datatelligence Online paid survey panel

Datatelligence is an online surveys company. Panelists are invited to participate in a variety of research studies – online paid surveys, focus groups, fragrance testing and in-home product use tests.
They are very legit. Data telligence is NOT The best survey panel out there and yet it's not the worst,I have received many incentives by GC or check. They called me today about the $100 study/in home product.
If you're in the $100 home product test, look for a "Questionnaire Status email."
You must verify you received the email before they send out the one month survey or you will no longer be in the study
Today I received a $20 check from a survey I took a few weeks ago on hair care products. Also Received my first of three payments for the in-home product test study today for $20.00. Check is dated February and is VOID after 30 days. They do have points for rewards but so far I don't have 1,000 points yet to turn them in. I've been lucky enough to get paying survey's.

top paid surveys