Thursday, April 9, 2009

Get Paid money to be kgb Text Special Agent

kgbkgb.com is not a scam,you really do get paid to answer peoples questions,this job is best suited for stay at home mom,ladies over at work from home got it too.

Knowledge Generation Bureau" aka "KGB" is an information service for mobile devices.Their service is alot like ChaCha's, They are both text answering services.textperts, AQA, Weegy, and many other similiar companies out there.It's a legit service,Basically kgb_ is almost the same as ChaCha. You text in a question and you get an answer.

Of course I did my research on the company before I even applied for kgb_ Special Agent . I never thought I was actually going to pass their test and be hired. So far I LOVE the job. It's just so much fun to do and easy once you know what you're doing.

It's an At-Home job. I basically get paid to sit in my PJ's and answer questions that users send to kgbkgb from their cell phones
You text 542542 (or kgbkgb) with a question it can literally be anything.
Bus times
Movie times
Horoscopes
Random question
I get questions about EVERYTHING and I can locate the answers to just about anything. Besides all those types of questions there are more serious questions about math, science

I am a text agent with the Texas branch of kgb_.While you can't earn a living on kgb_, it is enough to make a decent supplement. Well, all in all, as you all know, this is just pocket change money. Don't rely on it as your source of income . I am looking for on-line work that I can make a living. No need to be rich just pay bills and eat.
"creative" isnt a source, neither is "kgb" or "myself" .. ugh.

top paid surveys