Sunday, April 12, 2009

ChaCha quality rating for guide

You are probably wondering, what about quality, does it still matter? Yes it does. There is a now a tab where you can see your quality rating. ChaCha's quality rating is determined by a guidelines to insure you the best results

At the moment my quality is 91% and my comp is 99.2% I have a lot of WOW's too so I guess that's good. I only ChaCha'd for like 30 mins this morning and made $3. It was a slow morning for me i am not worrying too much about that
I haven't been able to log on as much as I've wanted to. I've made a little over 10.00 so far and my quality rating is 97/97.5%. Looks like I completed 88.9%
"Your quality rating will affect how likely you are to receive queries compared to another Guide. Whether traffic is high or low, the best Guides will get first dibs on incoming questions for their categories and interests. That means the most chances to earn."

top paid surveys