Saturday, April 4, 2009

gift cards online surveys Ipsos I Say

ipsos i-say is one that I get occasional gift cards from,I don't do too many survey sites, but I do a lot of e-mail reading sites. Most only pay in gift cards or points, not in money.You will earn reward points for the research surveys that you complete – points can be redeemed for gift cards and merchandise from popular retailers. They only send out about 2 surveys a month woth anywhere from $5-$25 Amazon gift cards

E-rewards is nice. You redeem your points for airline miles, magazines, and other things. I'm almost up to a free flight- but I've been doing it for about 5 years now.
surveyspot.com. You don't get gift cards, but often surveys are worth money and all surveys allow you to enter a drawing for a cash prize. I have made about $60 on there. They sent me a check when I requested to be paid.

You may also want to try out mypoints.com. This website gives you points for reading e-mails and if you buy things from places listed on their page. And it's well known businesses. You turn in your points for gift cards to certain locations.

I also use inboxdollars.com, you have to click on a lot of e-mails to get enough to make $30 but it's worth it when that check comes! I made $225 my very first month and average about $100-$200/month after that. Usually I take a month break and let the surveys build up.

top paid surveys