Sunday, April 12, 2009

west work at home agent scam

West at Home agent like chacha guide hires people as customer service call center agent to take inbound calls from home. they are not a scam company like some other work from home website

Those working for West at Home are call agent and are thus not technically employed by the company, but rather you pick up outsourced work. Essentially, you will be running a customer support call center from your home. There are no start-up fees associated with West at Home other than the required equipment.

West at Home employs people to do a variety of tasks from their home. These tasks range from customer care, live chat and email, and incoming sales calls. You’ll be assisting a number of companies by handling their customer support. An average day could include assisting an individual with resolving a billing inquiry,
I was recently hired as a west at home agent and I completed my training for Direct Response on Jan 13th. I was supposed to get my first paycheck direct deposited into my account today for my training

In terms of payment, there doesn’t appear to be a set $/hour number anywhere. I’m assuming you’ll be paid more on the quality and quantity of work that you do. After browsing around for a little I’ve seen some people saying they were receiving anywhere between $0.12 and $0.30 per minute. That sounds incredibly low in terms of cents per minute, but that works out to be anywhere between $7.20 and $18.00 an hour. Again, these are just ballpark figures

top paid surveys