Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cashcrate referral scam review

Cash Crate isn't a scam, I have been a member and have earned free money by completing offers and surveys. It's free to join and they have the best referral system I have seen so far from gpt sites similar to it
I even made money with cash back for shopping at Walmart.com! I was surprised how fast I got the credit for that
From what I see money from surveys and gpt sites like CashCrate are legitimate, but it seems as though it's hard to make any really good money without earning through referrals
I have a friend who's been doing it for about 8 or 9 months and she's doing pretty well with it.
I have 120 referrals in Cashcrate, but have made very little money because most of them are from the UK - where I live.
It's FREE, which is even better and I only do the free surveys as well. That's what she does. You also get paid for referrals as well.Most people make their money on cashcrate from referrals and not from completeing offers. I make about $50 a month there without spending any money, but it's free money so I can't complain.
To make any kind of decent $$ though, you need to have ALOT of active referrals. It may be easy enough to get the referrals, but getting them to reach the min. payout can be difficult
I have never received a referral bonus because no one has reached the minimum payout and I do not qualify for the optional $1 referral bonus until I have 50 referrals form the USA.As for the paid survey sites, I like ipsos and valued opinions (I love gift cards). It takes a while for me to earn enough to cash out but it is so easy, takes hardly any time, and there's never anything to buy.


Cashcrate is deffinitely better if you live in the USA.

top paid surveys