Tuesday, April 7, 2009

pinecone research scam or legitimate review

There are many scam survey sites on the internet, but pinecone research are real free market research company.Pinecone is one of those legitimate paid surveys website that gives the industry a good name.
I signed up with PineCone about 4 or 5 months ago,I stumbled onto a Banner during the open enrollment.I usually get about 2 survey's a month from Pinecone which I complete immediately and receive my checks within 5-7 days and the surveys are always interesting, at least to me.Once they sign you up for a survey, they send the $3.00 check out by check or Paypal payment.no Get Rich Quick Scheme or scams

The only complaint that I have is that Just completed a fairly long survey for them, only for sweepstakes entries, no cash. It did state this at the start of the survey though, but for the time I spent on it, it seems like it should've been a paid cash survey.They did pay promptly with Paypal though

They used to pay sometimes before you even completed the survey. Now they pay after the survey has been completed. They still pay quickly and I have no complaints.

Wish they did have referrals, but maybe they just don't want to fall into the mediocrity of other survey sites who do use referrals.In my experience, it's the survey sites that have referral programs that never seem to pay or offer enough surveys for you to earn anything, so Pinecone is just fine!

top paid surveys