Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NFO My Survey scam review

Ive Been Doing NFO Surveys For A Good While.They Are Legit And You Do Get Paid
Their prize catalog is pretty extensive too. You earn points and exchange them for prizes or money. I always get mine for money. And it really doesn't take long because you can start redeeming at 1000 points and you will often take surveys worth around 100 or more. I wasnt too excited over earning points but they add up fast. July 21st I cashed in 1000pts for $10 to see if they were legit. I received my check today. A very good survey site.

Im saving my points for a larger item though. A lot of the surveys are for 10, 20, 30 points etc. Right now im doing a month long survey where I record in a diary every place I shop with my credit card, debit card, cash, gift cards etc etc. For that ill get 1,000 points at the end of the month. If im not mistaken I also thought they said it was going to be an ongoing thing where I do this every month and recieve 1,000 points every month, I could be wrong about that though. I also did one where I sent my cell phone, cable and internet bills in an envelope to them and for that along with a previous survey for that I recieve 1,000 points. Thats usually once a year right around these months. I also did one asking about questions for wal mart and similar stores, which I recieved 750 points.

top paid surveys