Sunday, April 12, 2009

is superprofits.biz a scam or fraud website

I was surfing in the Internet few days back and I find an ads on Working Data Entry from home. I contacted with the link www.superprofits.biz and they offer me for a membership by depositing $49.99 for once forever. But I'm not sure are they real or fake organization? Can any of you have acquintance with such types of organization and help us? Will we be member with them or just ignore

Weekly Earnings Of $2000-$8000" As the old saying goes, "If it's too good to be true, it probably is."

---You shouldn't have to pay for a "membership" in order to work. In fact, most companies that require a fee up front are scams - unless your paying for something such as much needed supplies (headphones, software, etc) or education. Even then, you want to be cautious.

--- Click on Contact Us and you will see there is no contact information (address, name, phone number). Only on online form. Scam.

--- Click on About US. It says "Our Company". It doesn't give you a company name and I'm sure it's not Super Profits

--- Absolutely NO information on the Better Business Bureau.

I'm sure there is more, but you get the point.


Let me tell you something about superprofits.biz. I signed up hoping they were legit as I have been doing some work from home for 3 years that I initially paid for but ended up being legit and profitable, I thought I would give them a try. This ended up being a nightmare.
So far the majority of the responses that were actually noted (I am of the belief they do not necessarily keep record of all of them) are in pending approval status and have stayed there for several months. When I emailed them to ask they fed me some line about the system using a series of algorithms etc etc.. In plain english they were b)(*&sh(**tting me. I emailed them and explained that before I started earning from home I spent 12 years working in IT and please do not think you can fool me by using big fancy words that may work on some.
I asked for a refund and they told me not unless I provide them with a list of the classifieds sites that I submitted to. Are you kidding ? I have submitted to hundreds of sites. I gave them my money for a service they did not deliver. Plain and simple. I have been emailing my local news reporters and encourage all who are going through this to do the same. These people need to be accountable for what they are doing.
Oh. In addition to the requests for information, I am now getting daily emails from them with snide remarks from someone in the company who will not even put their name on the emails. All I know is they are at support@superprofits.biz. I have asked them to stop emailing me and they now continue to harass me. So tell me what kind of legitimate company would treat people that way?
Please if any of you have been victim of this company's fraudulent activities and/or harassment email or phone the media in your region and contact your local authorities. Let these fraudsters know they are going to be exposed and cannot treat people this way.

top paid surveys