Friday, April 3, 2009

how much money Surveysavvy really pay you

I signed up for surveysavvy.com to make money since I found the article in Seventeen. and they do legitametley pay out, but its not very much, you have to qualify for the survey first, and it takes up to 4 weeks to deposit into paypal. Surveys are usually one or two dollars.
I get emails occasionally to do surveys, and when I do I never qualify for the survey. And, if I do, it's either a $1-2 survey, and half the time I never get paid! I do a lot of different survey places, and I think www.lightspeedpanel.com and www.opinionoutpost.com are pretty good ones, light speed panel pays you by points and can redeem for gift cards and cool stuff. opinion outpost sends you a check, but you always have to qualify for the surveys first

If they like your responses they'll give you some cheap certificate of a couple of bucks. (and thats only depending on the website you got that survey from)
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters


My favorite survey site is mysurvey.com. They have a point system, where you get ten points for each survey you try to wualify for, and then between 50 and 1000 points per survey. They also send you products to test sometimes (I got a toothbrush, toilet paper, and a bottle of body wash, all full size samples). You get $10 per 1000 points when you cash out. It takes about 2 weeks to get a check in the mail

top paid surveys