Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vindale Research scam or legitmate

I still am not sure if Vindale Research is some sort of scam for them to earn affiliate money or what. I don't mind the fees to acquire the products if it is for a legitimate survey or mystery shop,you recieve surveys but all 6 I have got so far want you to sign up and give your credit card # and if you have to pay a sign up fee like for date.com they give it back plus $10 If you have the dough to fork out for all the sign ups then go for it but Vindale Research just wants you to sign up for the offers not really a survey deal to me
I got the same "survey." I'm okay with giving my credit card to a reputable company, and the offer says that it won't be charged within the trial period. on those rare occasions when I do an online survey that requires a valid credit card number - I use a "Green Dot" PRE-PAID card number, and I keep a low balance ($5-$10) on it so that I cannot be ripped off. But it amazes me how many companies out there will continue to attempt to charge that card, even months after I've formally canceled the subscription.

but all of Vindale offers where your credit card will be charged a large amount automatically if you don't cancel exactly the way they say in the fine print. They seem to have one standard survey that doesn't change and all the questions don't even make sense for every web site. Since I've put so much time into it already, I'm completing my third shop tonight. That will give me around $66 ($35 profit). We'll see if they pay out. Still I'm not sure if I'll continue working with them, just because I doubt the honesty of what they are doing

top paid surveys