Friday, April 3, 2009

Cashcrate age requirement

I'm 14 years old, and it warns you on cash crate to put truthful information on the form, but it also says on the FAQs that you only have to be 13 years old. On all of the offers I have tried to complete so far, they say that I have to be 18 years old! I don't want my account taken off! How does this work

they aren't so strict about these things. I've been putting non-truthful information on offers for months and I still have my account =]. As long as you know what you're doing, you don't need to be 18. And it depends on how many offers you do. You probably won't make much unless your constantly filling out these offers. But for someone your age, it's a fairly good way to make some extra bucks. ALSO! I almost for got, if you want to make a crapload of more money, you need referrals! You get a referral code when you sign up for the sit. Send it to your friends and once they join you get a % of the money they make. The more referrals, the more $

top paid surveys