Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Panda Research Online surveys scam review

i signed up with panda research over two years ago to see if it wasn’t a scam,and yet to have any of the pendings pay out, everything that i did is stil in a pending status with this company

I got an email offering me $31.50 to complete offers. One was $15 to sign up for a free trial of cosmetics . Another would pay me $12 to take a free trial of Real Rhapsody music player I had already done this trial through SearchCactus, so I was ineligible. Another was $3 to sign up for FedEx (tried this and didn't get any confirmation of my award). The final was $1.50 to sign up for a travel mailing list (again, no confirmation of my award).

When I look at my account status on Panda Research website, the Fedex and travel awards say "pending" and have a button for me to "resubmit" my information - which also seems to do nothing. However, it says it can take 6-8 weeks for points to be credited.

And as someone mentioned, you can't reach payout until you have $100 in your account.

top paid surveys