Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ipsos i-Say surveys Panel scam review

Each referral will earn you an extra entry to Ipsos i-Say Survey Panel quarterly $5000 sweepstakes! joining our panel today, you will automatically be entered into our "New Member" Sweepstakes for $1,000!Sign Up Now and Get Paid To Take Online Surveys

im 13 yrs old and ive been doing these online surveys 4 money 4 about 2 months now.Most of the companies are scams. But few are legitimate & scam free,but because i hardly go on it i only made $13.50 for the 1st month because i wasnt sure if they was really gonna send me my check.I have been doing Ipsos I-Say Surveys for several months.Ipsos may now be worth considering. They are now issuing points in addition to sweeps. 1 point is worth 10 cents. Need 50 points redeemable for $5 gift certificate. I just completed a survey for 8 points (80 cents). I was about to abandon them when they went to a point system for surveys. I have accumulated 115 points and ordered a $10 gift card today. I'll post if I get it
So far no cash or other type prizes (they do enter you in a contest
Cash crate works great if you refer someone or if you sign up USING a referral. If you refer someone else, you get an extra 20% in your checks and if you USE a referral to sign up, you get an extra 5%.

top paid surveys