Wednesday, April 8, 2009

website like prize rebel offer Game cards

I've been slaving over a 10$ nexon card for the past two weeks, so I've decided to sign up for prize rebel; in hopes of getting them for free. I figured, its pretty easy, and all I have to do is do surveys.Wrong! Most of the offers are worth under half a point. Which makes the process even longer.its a wast of time,I don't use IE because I don't want to get a virus on my computer. Due to this, I only receive my points on time about 30% of the time. I'm sick of waiting. And if your wondering why I don't just go and buy it? Well I don't live anywhere near the stores that sell the nexon cards
so i search the web and find similar site thats like or BETTER than Prize Rebel

http://www.cashlagoon.com/

gaminglagoon.com (Gaming stuff Game card)

cashlagoon.com (cash, part of Diesel & Diesel company as is the above)

rewards1.com (this site is a bit better than prize rebel but you still have to do offers and stuff

Oh and BTW NEVER EVER use MS Point Generators~those are scams and have viruses, also freemicrosoftpointcodes.t3b.com IS A COMPLETE SCAM~They steal ur windows live id and add MS points using your own money

top paid surveys