Sunday, April 5, 2009

How much does greenfield online pay per surveys

greenfield online pay $10 for one surveys on average,They also run focus groups, the groups take an hour or two but pay $30 or $40 that's credited to your account
I just got $10 from a survey and I just did 2 more $10 surveys. One of them are already credited to my account. I am also going to participate in a $30 focus group survey on Feb 9th. I have made about $100 dollars besides these surveys. I check The new surveys everyday. Also, if anyone in your household meets the criteria of the survey you can take it too. just have them take it
I also love the fact you can request payment of any amount I usually try to wait untill I have $20 but have cashed out as low as $9. Checks take 2 to 4 weeks. Last month I made $150 from them.
I think this is the greatest site out there. You can also join their affiliate program and put banners on your webpage or refer others and you get $1 for each referal. I think you have to have $20 before they credit to your account I believe.

top paid surveys