Sunday, April 12, 2009

surveysavvy payment australia

I've receives my payment a couple times in the amount of $15-$20 each time.i live in australia, payments are sent in U.S. currency and mailed in the form of a check to panel members in australia,although it is take more time for check to reach syndey,its always send payment,Lately I've been invited to participate in "online communities".
This is my absolute favorite survey site!! I usually cash out once a month. I have gotten checks for as little as $10 and for as much as $100!! If you haven't signed up already make sure you do.I wish they had more surveys too. I only get about 4-5 a month from them but I've already been paid and so far they're great in my book
This is the best one out there,I cashed out at the end of Feb. and got a check in the mail maybe the second week of March.I just got a call from them. They specifically need people in these area. Everyone can apply, but these areas are in need.we are looking for more male and female participants, aged
18-54 in the following areas:

Birmingham, AL
Denver, CO
Detroit, MI
Kansas City, MO-KS
Memphis, TN
Phoenix, AZ
Seattle, WA
Salt Lake City, UT

CALIFORNIA:
-Sacramento
-San Diego

FLORIDA:
-Orlando
-Tampa

TEXAS:
-Houston
-Austin
-San Antonio
Be sure to complete all your Member Portraits - the way to get more paid surveys

top paid surveys