Monday, April 6, 2009

Cashcrate put fake info or real for surveys offers

you can do it safely by not filling in real info, like fill in the address of a business and use the phone number of another business. they check to see if addresses and phone #s exist, but not if they are private or commercial.
why would you put your real info in there? Put fake info!!! It works with all the other sites, prizerebel, cashlagoon, rewards1, I avoided the credit card ones and put in a fake phone number. I'm not gonna give them that info
set up a new free email cuz you will get a ton of spam. my roommate showed me her inbox for half an hours work--300+ spam emails!my old roommate made some extra money off of cashcrate. i saw the checks, about $50 a month for clicking "no thanks" a couple hours a month. she maybe spent half an hour doing surveys on the weekends.I get a paper check from them every month (even though I haven’t done a survey in months)… I tried to get direct deposit, but they don’t have that option

this article says the same thing, just remember to keep your sensitive personal information safe. the surveys that you fill out are made by scammers who just want to sell contact info.

also, DO NOT give your real phone number because some of these surveys will try to trick you into accepting charges for dumb services.

top paid surveys