Monday, April 6, 2009

E-Rewards Survey offer get air miles

e-Rewards Europe Limited (e-Rewards Europe) and AIRMILES, the UK's most popular travel loyalty programme, today announced a partnership that will invite AIRMILES' members to enroll in the e-Rewards Opinion Panel® and collect Airline miles simply by participating in online market research surveys.
It appears that the e-mails are in preparation for earning Skymiles with e-rewards beginning in January 2006.
$25 in e-rewards = 500 miles
$50 in e-rewards = 1000 miles
$100 in e-rewards = 2000 miles

the same reward levels e-reward redemptions for AA and NW. However, it looks like in 2006 the NW rewards will include a $25 Level which will have a $25 discount off 2 RT tickets and a $50 Level will have a $50 Discount off 2 RT tickets.


I've been a member for 2 years or so. I was invited to join by American Airlines. When I have $50 in my account I convert them to AA miles and they go into my Frequent Flyer account
I like the sites that offer gift cards or e-codes for their redemptions. I try to accumulate as many Amazon gift codes as I can...they have a wide selection of things you can get at Amazon.

I haven't been getting many surveys from E-Rewards lately...at least not many that I qualify for.

I just redeemed for a $10 magazine(Woman's Day) and, another $25 Blockbuster Free 6-month rental; so I don't have many E-dollars left...maybe $25. Guess I need to look for more of their surveys.

top paid surveys