Monday, April 6, 2009

put in fake address on cashcrate form

You have to put in real information. you have to use 100% truthful information in the surveys. Using fake addresses when filling out forms is considered fraud and can get your account banned.
I dont even notice the increase of junkmail coming to my home,As for emails, I never use my main email address to fill out Offers. I have created an e-mail account just for CashCrate. And as for snail mail, I have only received 3 or 4 pieces from advertisers in the last 3 months.

It is safe to put in ur real address in the offers. I heard if it's any junk mail its like 1 letter a week,You won't really get anything at your house. You'll get emails from them, so you might want to create some extra email addresses to use for cashcrate only. It will also help your confirmation rate

top paid surveys