Monday, April 6, 2009

e rewards scam or legit review

It is legit.e rewards is no cost to join,You don't earn money, but points towards potential prizes. It's basically a get paid to read email program. e rewards.com is one of over 50 survey type programs I have found.I get a steady amount of emails from them. You earn points by clicking on links in the email, and answering additional survey questions. The blockbuster reward is the best thing, but you can only redeem points for it once a year. I just recently redeemed a reward for airline miles, but I don't think they have been credited yet.

You get a $5 sign up bonus if you regester with them in a certain time frame after they accept you. My acceptance took 3 days.
Positive
they are real & they do deliver
I've cashed out everywhere
they have added an Earn Now section where you can earn by signing up for stuff like UPromise, this is good if you are close to your next reward level.
you can now get Hilton HHonor points as well as other cash-out options (but looks like $25 is still minimum
I wait to get to the $50 level and cash it in for 3000 Hilton Hhonor points - at 25000 points I get a free night at a really nice Hilton! I've redeemed enough for a free night, and I'm half way to another free night
Negative
the money does expire each year.
you have to earn enough to cash out (traditionally $25)
Blockbuster Free Rentals now have to be self-printed and have your name on it - prior to this year they would mail you certificates.

I have been a member for over 2 years. I took the 6 free video rentals last year. According to the rules, you need to select a reward for the past years earnings by a certain date. This program is not time consuming and is well worth the time spent.

top paid surveys