Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Winster get paid to Play games free sign up

Winster is a lot of fun - it offers very social games where you trade pieces in word games, slots, and others to Get paid money play free game, You can win Amazon gift cards and other prizes but it takes forever to earn a prize unless you buy their paid subscription (at which point it becomes quite profitable I've heard).

to sign up,go to Winster.com, click on "play now". Assuming you haven't played before, it will load the game, walk you through a short tutorial, then ask you to create an account.

A shortcut to creating an account is to click on any game other than Slot Social - you should see a "create an account" window right away.

So far, the only games I have tried are: Social Slots, Spell Squad, Bingo(no challenge there), Burger Buddy....but, intend to try them all at least once.
When you cash out you get the code for you GC for amazon, make sure you have a amazon account. Go to your account and where it say apply GC. Use the code in there. I get the burt bee kits which is the $13 dollar one. You can use as many as you want to. You can save it up in your account.
don't know about the Poker Pals, because I'm not familiar with poker rules. I just want to see which game will give me the most points....just curious about that.

At the Basic membership level, $4.99, I only get 50 spins more than I did when I was playing for Free; so, I didn't think that was too good a deal....except, that you win 4x the points, which makes a really big difference.

top paid surveys