Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trivia Wars Paid to Write Questions

triviawars.com is a free game site loaded with over 250000 questions to quiz your brain. free sign up,you can also opt to be a trivia writer for them, if your writing skills are alright.
On the member application form, there is a second part where you opt to be a writer, so make sure you fill everything out.Trivia Wars send out payments twice a month.

Each writing task is paid for each question you write and the more questions you write, the more money you make.I haven't been active for awhile, because I am overloaded with writing gigs, but I do recall that they were very fair and that I got paid steadily when I was doing trivia questions for this company. They still send me out a newsletter and I received one yesterday, saying they have lots of work available. It's an easy way to earn a few extra bucks and, if you write for them regularly, you can do pretty well

Some groups are definitely easier to write questions and factoids on than others. I find the album'cd cover questions and the movies/soundtrack questions are the quickest to do

completed my first 120 questions today. I did them over a four day period. I have 180 new questions to do on three different bands (two of which I had never heard of before and the other is a group that I don't follow)and 30 more on one of my first two bands.

top paid surveys