Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hauser Group email Decoy Agents

I've been participating for about 7 months now with this company and I believe I have made a whole $2. You get $.25 for each piece of mail sent to you, But I will say that I have always been paid with them - yes, its about a year behind, which is annoying because I do count what I make from them in my monthly income (which I might STOP doing and just make a seperate log for them) but I enter each and every piece I get. I had a friend who use to do it and we'd trade magazines, but she stopped because she figured out that by how much mail she was throwing away she wasn't making anything - having to pay for recycling and all.
Still it's $.25 per piece of mail and even though I've earned a whole $2,I'm not sure what their minimum payout is. Also, they only accept people in the zip codes that they're looking for, so you should definitely check that out first.

Still, it's super easy to do and I'm hoping that I will soon begin getting lots more mail.

top paid surveys